How EMBRAPII works
The R&D Institution submits proposals to the Public Call (link) accreditation, open periodically by EMBRAPII.
Once accredited, through a Plan of Action, the EMBRAPII Units (link) and EMBRAPII Hubs (link) are able to develop R,D&I projects with industrial companies.
Advantages for R&D Institutions
- Investment is shared – EMBRAPII model affords lower risk and costs to innovation projects;
- Agility: a portion of financial resources is released immediately
- Partnership with companies that commercialize products developed jointly with R&D Institution.
- Professional qualification of R&D management, supported by the EMBRAPII Operational Excellence System.
How financial resources are released
- EMBRAPII anticipates resources for Unit hire projects with companies >resources for costs
- Project is negotiated directly between the COMPANY and Accredited Unit
- Enables agility, flexibility and speed in the use of resources and changing scope of projects;
Understand the main interactions between the accredited units and companies
Any questions be in touch with EMBRAPII advisory: firstname.lastname@example.org