The joint call focuses on research and development ranging from experimental proof of concept to technology demonstrated in relevant environment, leading to innovative solutions, which are considerably differentiated from comparable existing solutions in the market in terms of their functions, parameters or other features.
They shall provide added economic, societal or environmental values, which have a significant market potential for Brazil and Switzerland.
The call is open for all scientific disciplines; however, projects in the following topics are particularly appreciated: • Biotech and Medtech
• Agriculture and food production
• Industry 4.0
• Advanced materials
• Information and communication technologies
• Clean energy & water
• Sustainable cities and communities
• Innovation and creativity (social, technical, cultural) and digitalization
• Mobility The aim of the cooperation is to strengthen the competitiveness of the business and research communities of both countrie
Deadline for submission of Full Proposal – 2 August 2021