Institution with headquarters in Curitiba and more than 60 years in the market, the Institutes Lactec (Institute of Technological Development) is accredited by EMBRAPII to serve the area of Embedded Electronics, working in the development of projects of Automation, Measurement, Monitoring and Electric Mobility. It has a multidisciplinary team and last generation laboratory infrastructure for the development of projects in areas such as:
- Energy Planning
- Renewable and Alternative Energies
- Materials Technology
- Mechanical Systems
- Hydraulic Structures and Hydrology
- Cyber Security
- Power Storage Systems
- Conventional and Alternative Constructive Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Systems
- Virtual Reality Systems
- Integrity and Instrumentation of Structures and Equipment
- Smart Grids
- Electrical Mobility
- Development of Experimental Devices and Prototypes
Highlights of two projects already carried out in partnership with EMBRAPII:
- Development of embedded electronics for no break equipment, allowing the user to monitor the operation and conduct settings remotely through the Wi-Fi network with application for smartphone, notebook or tablet. Developed with the NKS company.
- Portable dental office, developed with the company D-Express, for use in communities distant from large urban centers and for home care or nursing homes.
About Lactec Institutes
One of the largest science and technology centers in the country, Lactec has five units in the city of Curitiba (PR) and one in Salvador (BA), in which it offers innovative solutions in the various areas of engineering through research and development projects, technological services and laboratory tests and analyzes, as well as technical training, with short courses, specialization and a professional master’s degree.